I took two yards of the burlap and two yards of the cream lining and layered them like so:
I then took the lining, folded it over (at the bottom) and ironed it. I also did a straight stitch on this:
I then cut out 12 inches by 52 inches of the gold silk fabric. I folded in the frayed edges and did a blind hem on the bottom and a decorative stitch on the top portion:
I then aligned the trim with the burlap portion of the panel (I didn't attach to the lining, I wanted that to be loose from the burlap at the bottom so it wouldn't pucker). I used pins to secure in place and did a blind hem stitch to attach.
I then folded the edges of the silk trim over and did a blind hem stitch. The result:
O.K. now on to the third window treatment. I took the last yard of the burlap and cream lining. I cut out the width I needed for the small window in my kitchen. I hemmed the sides of the burlap and then made a pocket at the top just like I did with the panels. Then, I folded the burlap and lining together in four rows:
Love it! Going to make some decorative plates to hang above each curtain that I just made. Tutorial on that to come! By the way, I didn't forget about the cushion for my bench! Just bought another zipper. Hopefully it won't be hidden again by this cute little guy: