Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blinging my blog

 So I am totally trying to customize my blog a bit right now, so if you see some funkiness just know this is why.  So far I have added a custom menu bar, taken off the blogger bar on the top, added a grab my button feature (that was the hard one), and added a signature.

Where am I getting my info you ask? Nina at Momma Go Round has a ten step program to beautify your blog. She also makes it pretty easy with her step by step guide. On top of all that, she is super sweet and will help you along the way. We had about 10 emails between us about the grab my button feature! She stayed with me until we figured it out. How cool is that?!

So if you are trying to change up your blog a bit, be sure to check her out.

 Hope everyone has a great weekend!

 My husband is working on the board and batten in my study. Hopefully I will have some good before and afters for you in the next couple days!

post signature(oh yeah custom signature!)

2 comments:

texas girl said...

it looks so nice you I might need your help with mine!!

Kimberlee said...

You did a great job. I don't know why I lie to myself and let myself believe that little changes to the blog will only take a minute. They are always incredibly time consuming. Especially when I have no clue what I'm doing. I'll be checking that link, for sure.