Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ridiculous brownies

For realz, this may be the best brownies known to man and I made them up. Yep, just threw some stuff together I had on hand. Voila The. Best. Brownies. Ever. If you don't like these brownies I will clean your kitchen for a year. Just joking. I won't do that. I don't even like cleaning my own kitchen. Why would I clean yours? BUT, if you don't like them you are on the train to crazy town.


(What? You don't have photo shoots with your bake goods? Weird! You're totally missing out)

Ingredients:

One box of confetti cake minus a half a cup (I had used some of it for a previous recipe)
One 10oz can of sweetened condensed milk (I never promised they would be healthy brownies)
3/4 cup of dutch processed cocoa ( I don't even know what that means, but that's what my container said, so go with it okay)
1 cup of brown sugar ( I was out of white so that's what I used)
3/4 stick of butter softened (would have done a whole stick, but again that's all I had. So don't use a whole stick because it then would be different from what I made.)
2 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla
3 tbsp of milk

Preheat oven to 350

Cream the butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix in sweetened condensed milk. Add the box cake (minus the half cup. Don't forget!) Mix in cocoa. Now add the 3 tbsp of milk. Mix until smooth and creamy.

Bake for 25 to 30 min or until fork comes out clean when poked in middle.

Enjoy! We shall call them Cake Batter Brownies. YUM!! Please let me know how brilliant I am if you make them ;)

Michelle



Tip Junkie handmade projects Photobucket
The Shabby NestHookingupwithHoH< Transformation Thursday


10 comments:

Heather A. said...

yum! These sound delish! And you made me laugh too... love all your little comments. Now... if only I had some cake mix on hand....

Me said...

ok now you're too cool to be MY friend. Cake batter brownies? it's genius! Can these sound any more yummy and deadly at the same time? The ladies at my church are having a bake-off competition in December. It's a non-church event so needless to say, it's going to be quite fierce, if I say so myself :) I am coming to you for inspiration for sure!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Those look delicious! Love it when those kind of recipes come together:)

The Mommy Therapy said...

What is confetti cake?

Is this something I should know about?

The brownie is my favorite dessert so I feel connected to this post. Please inform me so I can make these soon!

Krysta said...

You have me cracking up! I'm gonna have to give these a try. And you do live close to me, so if I don't like them you really can come clean my kitchen. ;)

Susan B said...

what size pan did you bake these in???

Shan said...

those look amazing!!
Shannon, Sweet Stella's

Jesseca said...

I LOVE brownies! And I'd love if you'd link up this amazing recipe to my new link party!

http://www.sweettreatsandgoodeats.com/2011/10/this-weeks-rfob.html

Venassa said...

When I try to make up things on my own it never turns out. Definitely want to try this out though.

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

I Love your recipe! Would you come over to Cast Party Wednesday tomorrow and share your tasty recipe with us?
Thanks
I hope to see you there!
http://ladybehindthecurtain.com