Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starburst Mirror revisted

So remember my starburst mirror HERE? Here is a pic in case you don't feel like clicking over and then back again:
 I decided this mirror was too plain for this girl! So I added some spray paint, a few buttons, some numbers, and a little twine and this is what I have now ( much better in my opinion):




I did blue because I would like to incorporate splashes of blue in my living room. I think blue and orange look so good together (I already have orange in my living room. I will post pics of my living room in another post).

 
Michelle
  
Check out where I Party

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Now that is a mirror!! I liked it before, but not it has so much character. Good job

Krysta said...

That looks so cute. I can't believe how different it looks. Great job!