Friday, April 22, 2011

Pottery Barn how I love thee, let me count the ways.....

O.k. so I have been M.I.A this week, but only because I am working on two big projects. An Easter dress for my daughter (almost finished) and a furniture redo (which is turning out to be amazing). So I thought I would share with you a couple of my favorites from Pottery Barn's Bed and Bath catalog I just got in the mail. I am drooling over here.....

This is my favorite! I LOVE LOVE the chandeliers as your bedside lamps. I also adore the ruffle duvet and decorative ledge above the bed (although in reality I think I might be a little scare it would fall and take my head off at night. just sayin). This room is so romantic and cozy.
 This media console is gorgeous. I love the glass doors and the pulls just bring it together.
 Whats not to like?? The beautiful piece of furniture for a sink console? The gorgeous faucets (yes faucets can be gorgeous)? The crisp feel of the entire room? LOVE!
 Finally I really like this ledge (again over the bed, not too sure about this). Not only do I like the ledge but I love the distressed empty frames. Very nice touch!

 Someday when I am finished decorating and re-decorating my house, I will get to my Master suite. Sigh.....
Until then I will live vicariously through the pages of Pottery Barn. Why is it that the master suite is always the last to be decorated in our house? How about you?  Is it the last room you decorate in your house too?

Michelle

3 comments:

Kim said...

I shouldn't even admit this- but we lived with a hole in our bedroom ceiling for over a year before we had the funds to fix the entire ceiling :) I think it's because no one else really sees it so you can put that room off :) Have a Wonderful Easter!!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

It isn't that ours isn't decorated. It's just that it's never quite finished or exactly the way I want it. Maybe I just need to figure out exactly how I want it. LOL!!! Hopefully, the master in the new house will get more finished.
CAS

Shirley Fachilla said...

Pottery Barn is a wonderful place!