Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ethan's Room



Being that it's Ethan's Birthday month in all. I thought it would be totally appropriate to do a post on his bedroom. Actually I can't believe I haven't done a post on it yet. His room is super duper cute. I guess it was before blogging, so that's probably why. Any ways we did a contemporary room with a splash of nautical (our last name is Sailer so it just goes). Here are some pics of his adorable room (too bad he never sleeps in it! We co-sleep. Oh well it gets plenty of play time :)


Hope you enjoyed a little tour of my baby's room! Like the paintings in the room? You can buy those custom at my Etsy shop HERE! Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Michelle
Check out where I Party

2 comments:

Kim said...

your paintings are so cute!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

What a fun nautical themed room! Love the portholes :). Adorable!