Friday, June 3, 2011

I may have a new obsession with purses

Just sayin. Remember my Anthro inspired purses? I don't know what it is, but I feel like I need to keep making more purses. Maybe I will get enough practice on them and start selling them on Etsy or Ebay. Umm or not because they take quite a bit of time to make. The profit on them probably wouldn't be worth the effort. Anyways, I have a full tutorial on how you can make this purse yourself but......I can't find the cords to my camera. Ughhhh!!!! Oh well. I took some pics with my phone of the finished product. So here is a sneak at a tutorial that is soon to come (hopefully?! If I find my camera cords).





I think this is a fun bag for the summer. Beautiful vibrant fabric and a cute ruffle front. Who doesn't love ruffles!? You could add ruffles to just about any sewing project and the cuteness factor goes through the roof. Or maybe I have an obsession with ruffles too!

Stay tuned for the tutorial :) (check out TUTORIAL HERE)

Michelle

Check out where I party

11 comments:

Me said...

I loooove it! I want a big one just like that to have as a diaper bag. Maybe instead of having an entire etsy shop you can just take cusom orders? :) :) I'm already a customer!

Kim said...

so cute!! I am looking forward to the tutorail- LOVE the bright fabric you chose!

The Mommy Therapy said...

That bag is adorable! It would be perfect for summer! You definitely should open an Etsy shop... I think you'd be a hit!

Thanks for sharing!

visiting from Amanda's WEekend Bloggy Link Up Party!

Rebecca said...

Very cute bag! Love the fabric choice and ruffles. :)

The Fall Creek Chicken Coop said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being obsessed with Purses, esp one as cute as this!
Great job!

LaVonne said...

A very fun bag. You will have to give all your friends and family a purse for their gifts this year. :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

Krysta said...

Your purses are awesome! They would be a huge hit on etsy.

Fabric Bows and More said...

Cute! Please stop by and join our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

Chad and Mary Beth @ Nothing But Country said...

What a cute bag. LOVE THAT!!! I need to sew better to make me bags as well. LOL

Would love if you would stop by and link up your creative project with us at Nothing But Country. Would love to share this project with our readers too.

Happy Creating. :) Thanks for sharing your project.

Katie said...

When I put on my blog that I was going to make a purse, my sister in law told me, "Be careful! They are so addicting!" I didn't listen. I have made about 30 now. haha And I don't think I will ever stop. LOVELY bag!

Mindie Hilton said...

I would love for you to link it up to my party that is running now. Any linky goes.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/any-link-goes-party-running-now-summer.html

Come strut your stuff.