Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best chocolate chip cookie recipe

So in between, making beds, doing laundry, putting said laundry away, swim practice, dentist appointments, picking up after a messy two year old (and eleven year old for that matter), running errands,  wiping down kitchen cabinets and touching them up with paint (I know you are so jealous of my glamorous life :), I found the time to make some cookies. I have a hit or miss history with cookies. I don't know what it is, but sometimes my cookies just aren't good. Not this time! No ma'am or sir, these cookies are fantabulous! You must try :)



Ingredients:
2 sticks of unsalted butter
1/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
1 package of instant pudding ( I used chocolate)
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of baking powder
2 1/4 cup of flour
1 16oz bag of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375

cream together butter and sugars. Then mix in pudding mix and vanilla. Add baking powder and flour. Mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Put in fridge for about an hour. You want cookie mixture to be hard. Trust me it effects the outcome. Now put balls of batter on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. The parchment paper stops the edges of cookie from getting too crisp. Bake for 9 minutes.

Now you have the most moist yummy cookie like ever. Enjoy! I am off to give some cookies away to neighbors. These cookies are too good to keep. Better their butts get big than mine ;)

Michelle

Check out where I party

3 comments:

Me said...

Next cheat night I'm definitely making these!! Baking and I have a love/hate relationship too...I've always done something wrong! I'm excited for these!! And yes, your glamorous life of laundry, cooking and cleaning sounds pretty much like mine. People should ENVY us! ;-)

Shirley Fachilla said...

I do love cookies. I so wish I didn't love cookies quite so much. These sound very scrumptious.

Lisa said...

I've been on such a chocolate chip cookie kick and yours look great. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweets-for-saturday-21.html