Friday, August 19, 2011

The questions are back!

It's Five Questions Friday peeps! I love this day. These questions are fun and I hope that you enjoy getting a taste of my personality. Which is AWESOME, of course. So on with the questions:







1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Well that would be assuming that I am ever home alone. Really I can't even remember the last time I was home alone. I have two kids and a husband. There isn't a lot of time in there scheduled for being alone. Which I love because I love my family, duh. Any who, if by the off chance I WAS home alone, would I close the door? Well again what bathroom am I in? If I was in the master bath, then no I wouldn't close the door. If I was in the guest bathroom (which you can see into from french doors in my kitchen) that would depend on the intensity in which I had to go to the bathroom. Did I just drink a cup of coffee and two bottles of water? If so I probably would have to go so bad that I could careless about closing the door. I'm use to it anyways because once you have kids luxeries such as shuting the bathroom door for a moment of privacy just don't exist.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
I am on the corner of bombdiggity and awesome. Oops! Not one word. I saw that on Pinterest the other day and felt it totally described me. I am so bombdiggity and as mentioned above very awesome ;) So, I guess either bombdiggity or awesome, cause that's how I roll.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
Errr gettting stressed just thinking about this store. Any Claires store or one like it. I mean don't get me wrong they have fun jewelry and I love me some fun jewelry. That store just isn't made for even an umbrella stroller or the grabby hands of my two year old. Remember, as mentioned above, I am like never alone. So, I definitely avoid this store.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
Well I wouldn't want to participate in such a thing....hmmmmm or would I?? I could totally investigate this person AND their family. Think how much pain, heartache, annoyance, anger, ect.. I could save them by not letting them marry a crazy person with an EXTRA crazy family. My kids would love me for this! hahaha ya right! No kid wants you to tell them even what to wear (ask my opinionated 2 year old), let alone pick their soul mate. Honestly, I hope that we are good enough parents to teach our kids on how to make good decisions themselves. I also hope that they will be strong and stand their ground when people try to push them around.  But sometimes it's better to just walk away and bite your tongue, I hope my children will know when that time comes. Above all I hope that my children find the love that my husband and I have for each other. It would also be nice if they had as amazing in-laws as I do. They make it a little easier not having my own family close. Family is everything and I hope my children are as blessed.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
Creepy question! Ummmm what are my options?? Do I get to choose like 105 laying in bed with my husband and we both go at the same time? I chose that! If you are going to tell me that I am going to die next week in a horrible accident, I don't want to know. Or maybe I do? Then I could do a ton of things before I go. Geez I don't freakin know. I pass on this question, it's not a happy question and definitely not one that I want to end on. Maybe I should make up a question six to leave on a better note?!

6. What is your favorite season? (I am making up my own question, so you don't think about creepy question number five)
Well I am so glad you asked! My favorite season would be anything under 105 stinking degrees without the humidity of a million. Thanks for asking. Please bring me some cooler weather so I am able to run at normal times of the day. So my children are able to frolick outside (yes my children frolick, don't yours??), without turning bright red from the heat. So that I am able to take that short walk to my mailbox without the soles of my shoes melting to the ground. So that outdoor playtime is in something else besides water. So that we are able to go to the park after 7 am without the equipment giving us third degree burns. Whooo! I feel better! I am looking forward to fall. Can you tell?

Hope you have a lovely weekend and if you live in the midwest, please take a run for me and totally enjoy your absolutely gorgeous weather. Just know I am hating you! Not really I love you, but I am just totally jealous of you :)

Michelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh! I totally agree about question 5...thinking I would have answered it the same way. Anytime you need a break from the heat come visit me in Seattle. I've done most of my morning runs the past few months in 55 degree weather. And our summer has been anything BUT hot. It almost feels like we haven't had a summer. Have a bombdiggity day.

Rachel
http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

A room with a view said...

Fun (and a little scary) reading!