Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Five Quesitons Friday!

It's  that time again! Five questions Friday! Are you super excited!? I am! I don't read the questions until I am answering them, it's part of the fun :) So here we go:





1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
Well I would say it totally depends on the situation. Or not. Geez I don't know. Are you asking me if I would ever do one? Or ar you asking me if I think other people doing them is alright? Lets just answer both, shall we. I would definitely do one. My husband and I got married at the Justice of Peace, which is exactly what I wanted. I wouldn't mind on our ten year reunion (or whatever, just shooting a number out there), to get a nice dress and do a destination vow renewal. That would be romantic and ok twist my arm to wear a pretty white dress ;) Now as far as other people doing it, I think I don't have an answer because I don't judge what other people do. Who am I to say what's good for someone else. Just saying.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Ok baby if you are reading this you know what the answer to this is ( well one of the answers). I can't handle the way my husband eats crunchy things. Like it drives me nuts. Like I walk out of the room as I am rolling my eyes at him. Like I really love you baby, but really?! Alright, another thing that drives me crazy is when I am driving and my kids are like "look mom, take it, take it, TAKE IT, TAKE IT. Ok little people of the world, when mommy is driving I can't LOOK and I definitely can't TAKE IT. Ergggg!!! I am getting stressed just thinking about this situation, which seems to be a daily occurence. moving on....

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
This question is not my favorite. Really who would ask such a thing? What am I suppose to do with the one boy and one girl I have already? Thanks. I don't have to choose. I have one of each and I like it that way. Now If you are asking what my next child is going to be? It better be a girl Like really if I don't have a girl I may have to keep trying until I have one. ah ha ah ha errrr just joking. Seriously though, I want another girl, in case you didn't understand. I would be happy with a boy though too. I love my boy. He is my little mamas boy. How can you not love that. Well now that this question has turned into something else entirely, on to the next question.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
What the freak is that suppose to mean?! Like do I believe in chiropractors, homeopathic remedies, naturalistic medicines, and all around general good living? Or do I believe in medicines that cause more side affects then they actually cure? Really? Diet and exercise can do so much. If you do all that you can to prevent illness, maybe we could get rid of some of these "illnesses". Alright this question and answer is probably a loaded gun. Seriously, I am not trying to start any debate on here, so once again.....Moving on.

5. Would you take a family members children and raise them if they needed it?
Who's child is this? I have a couple in my mind that I might turn away. Hahaha! Just joking. Yeah not funny.....At all. I would take any of my neices and nephews. In. A. Second. I love them all and would treat them like my own. Without a question in my mind.


Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the Five Questions Friday saga. Please come again next Friday. Oh and during the week for my regular posts about decorating, crafts, recipes, sewing and just general good stuff. Hope everyone one has a beautiful weekend. We have big plans this weekend! I am super excited. Will share on Monday :)

Michelle

2 comments:

Me said...

Hahahaha --->"I can't LOOK and I definitely can't TAKE IT". I seriously laughed out loud. I'm sorry to all the cute babies out there (including my own) but I think the sound of a baby crying/whining has got to be the most annoying sound ever. It definitely gets attention though. But hearing someone chew (especially chewing gum) is right up there on the list. Hmmm, yea I don't know what alternative meds are either. & as for vow renewals, I've been telling Paul I want to do it so many times. I think it's sweet. We got married at City Hall in Laguna, CA after we found out Paul was deploying so of course, I didn't get a chance to find The Dress. So I definitely want to do it. I love when you do 5 Questions Friday...it's so fun to read!

Krysta said...

I agree completely with the sounds that annoy you! Casey's chomps his jaw when he eats and it drives me insane. I don't like people crunching ice either.