Friday, July 22, 2011

Five Questions Friday! Yay!!

Before I do my five questions, I would like to share that My Anthro knock off purse is being featured on Copy Cat Crafts today so go check it out. I mean after you read this post of course! Thanks so much for the feature!

It's that time again! Five Questions Friday. I am kind of enjoying this, I hope you are too. If not just grin and nod , alright?! Now on to this weeks quiestions that are sure to put you on the edge of your seat with excitement ;)





1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be? For the dudes, what would your first reaction be if your wife told you she was pregnant after the Big V?
My husband got a vasectomy!! He is in sooooo much trouble! I still want one more baby. We are waiting until Ethan's third birthday to start trying again. Perfect age difference, in my opinion. I am like counting down the days because baby fever is killing me right now! Whooo glad I got that off my chest. Oh that wasn't the question was it? Excuse my tangent. I honestly believe that any baby is a blessing and a tremendous gift. So, having said that, a "surprise baby" would make me happy. Maybe I wouldn't be ecstatic at first, but how can you not be filled with joy thinking about holding that cute little thing!

2. Best memory about this summer so far.
My best memory so far. Hmmmm well we haven't done anything significant over here. Spent countless days in the pool, trying not to melt to the pavement (I live in the ball of fire known as Texas). We have baked lots of yummy things (damn you Pinterest and your desserts!). We have gone thrift shopping together (ok this is my thing, I have to bribe my kids with a vanilla cone to endure it). Speaking of vanilla cones, we have gotten quite a few of those (Ice cream is my weakness, don't judge). We have gone to the library (the thing about the library with a two year old with volume control of loud, louder, and obnoxious, well it's kind of embarressing). We have gone to the mall (which is kind of like a free play date between the puppy store and play area. Bound to give hours of enjoyment. Big plus: AC. Remember I live in Texas). All in all we have just spent some good time together staying busy, but not doing much. We have BIG plans in the next two weeks though! It was suppose to be last week, but things change. Can't wait to share that memory ( well when it is a memory, right now it's just the future). Wow I am being confusing, so next question please.

3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
I am really creeped out by dirty sheets or crumbs of any sorts in my bed (which seem to happen quite often for some reason). I shake out my sheets daily to get any lint or crumbs off. Then I change our sheets at least once a week, if not twice. My kids.....Well since I don't sleep in their beds I change them like once a month. hahahahha just joking that's gross. Really like once a week too, I'm just not as sufficient at changing their sheets.

4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
oh now you're getting a little frisky on me ;) Who is this person patting me down? Is he good looking er umm I mean my husband. Is my husband patting me down?! This sounds fun! Yes pat me down baby! Ok really what kind of question is this. No thanks on getting patted down by some creepy stranger that is bound to enjoy the experience A LOT more than me. Seriously people!? Remember in question 3 when I said dirty sheets creep me out? Well strange peoples dirty hands creep me out even more! Full body scan thank you very much!

5. Since it is fair time...what's your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
Oh my gosh! The Coast Guard Festival! I miss it sooooo much! I wish I could fly up to Michigan every summer during this time to enjoy the festivities. It's in Grand Haven, MI every summer. I grew up their and enjoyed it every year. I wish my kids could experience it too. It's downtown in my little home town. The beach is right down the street and it attracts 100s of thousands of tourists every year. Funny thing is, as a kid I never really appreciated the magic of it all. The sweet smell of elephants ears (I guess southerners would call them funnel cakes), cotton candy, and popcorn. The laughter of children playing games and screaming with joy on the rides. The beautiful scenery of the old brick buildings and river that flows to the lake. The warmth of the sun that comes with a crisp breeze.  The feel of home......I wish we were there now!
Hope you enjoyed another round of Five Questions Friday! Feel free to follow the link and join in on the fun every Friday. Happy weekend Everyone!
Michelle

1 comment:

Me said...

Ahhh I am so glad I am not the only one deathly afraid of dirty sheets (and dirty hands for that matter). Paul thinks I'm nuts b/c I'll scream if he puts his briefcase on the bed after coming home from work. I even have OCD about washing my feet before going to bed...I hate that feeling of dirty feet. And I just got back from South Carolina today. They were having Water Festival over there...so much fun! Super hot, lots of yummy (unhealthy) food, loud live music and just good southern people (and may I add, lots of Marines from Parris Island ooh ohh). It was so much fun! I miss it already. That trip was def the highlight of my summer so far!