Friday, July 15, 2011

Five questions Friday!!

It's that time again! Remember my Five Questions Friday debut last week? Seriously, if you don't, then you need to check it out asap!! I am so entertaining ;) Any who if you don't feel like clicking back, it is a cheat day for me because I am able to enterain by answering these five questions. You lovely peeps just get to sit back, enjoy, and learn a little about me! Yay! Now for the questions:







1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

Really? Do we have to start this questioning process off so deep!? I was hoping for a happy and perhaps comical response to cheer up my followers. Wow! DEPRESSING! Alright, well since my very best friend is my husband, I would have to say I probably wouldn't tell him that his spouse is cheating on him. Hahahah! Get it, because I'm his spouse!! Ok that was just in bad taste, I seriously would NEVER cheat on my husband. He is enough excitement in my life ;)

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
What is it with these questions today? Um how about water.......in a cup. I don't drink soda (well anymore, haven't had one in three years). Have you heard of high fructose corn syrup? Yuck! That's what is in soda and don't get me started on diet! Who wants to drink their calories anyways! So my answer is water. Thanks :) This is by no way intended to offend anyone who does drink soda. I can totally understand why you would. It really does taste amazing and I was once very addicted to diet coke. So this is coming from a reformed soda drinker.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hmmm well I guess it would depend on how I am feeling that day. Am I really enjoying the shower? If I am then I would probably wash my body first and then my hair. Then I would have to wash my body again. I mean right?! If you wash your body first and then your hair, wouldn't you have to kind of rinse of your body AGAIN. So, if I am feeling frisky and want double work then body first. If I am feeling like I am in a hurry because my two year old got into the lotion and is now spreading it all over the mirrors, then I might not even wash my body...or hair for that matter :)

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
I would say to them that they should make a list of all their ideals and have a great schedule going. While they're at it, make a lovely board with all these great ideas on it. Then get in their car and go on the freeway, while they are crossing a bridge (there has to be a bridge somewhere and oh make sure it like goes into a river or something. I don't condone injuring people) just chuck that baby out the car window while you are going 70 miles per hour. hahhahahaha Yep kids rule your world now. There is no time for what you think ;)

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
I am probably the last person to give hangover remedy advice. I seriously don't drink at all. I just don't like it. It makes me feel gross during and after so why would I do that to myself?! So I guess my hangover remedy would be don't drink at all.


Well that's all she wrote folks! Hope you enjoyed my second installment of Five Questions Friday. Please stay tuned for next weeks riveting answers!

Michelle


2 comments:

Me said...

Love this! Besides the first Q though-DEPRESSING! haha! It's so rare to know someone who doesn't drink soda, isn't it? I haven't had one in years-they make me feel so bloated. H2O is the way to go!

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Haha too funny! I agree with you on the water for sure. And I too am a reformed diet coke addict. LOVE IT. But no good.