Friday, July 8, 2011

Five questions friday

Ok so I am totally going to try something new here. One of my favorite blogs participates in this every Friday (check out The Mommy Therapy HERE) and I thought it would be something fun to do. Maybe you can get to know me a bit more and It will give me a cheat day every Firday ;) It's a win win situation for both of us. Seriously I am super interesting just wait and see!







1. Do you think that cursive writing is over rated?

Well I am going to have to start this off by asking a question. Are you planning on taking the LSAT (law school admissions test)? If you are, then writing cursive is part of the test. Just in case you didn't know. When I took the LSAT I was seriously the LAST person done with the cursive part. It was kind of embarrassing, but I really suck at cursive. It would have been helpful then to have had more practice at it. So I guess my answer would be it is useless unless you are taking the LSAT. If you don't know it then you're screwed. Just saying.

2. Do you still use a pocket calender or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone.

ahahahahaha! Really? Do people use pocket calenders and notepads still? Oh crap I just asked another question within the question. Guess I am not too good at this game. Well I think I answered the question with my question. Don't you?

3. What three things would you save if your house was burning down (family and pets are already safe).

hmmmmmm I am thinking here............I would say my memory cards with photos on it, my box of photos, and my kids scrapbooks. Can't replace those things. Everything else could be easily replaced.

4. Country mouse or city mouse, err Person?

I would say city but then again country too. Darn it! Can I be both please?? I love people so I like the city for not feeling like a crazy hermit. The country is beautiful though. I could totally picture myself on some land. I live in the subburbs so I guess you could say I am inbetween. The best of both worlds :)

5. If you could pick any reality show to go on, which would you pick?

Ok people I need more info here. Am I going alone or with a friend or with my husband. This is too much pressure! So if I was going with a friend I would pick probably Amazing Race. That would be a fun thing to do with your friend. Right? Nothing like having to eat a whole pizza in five minutes without puking or something like that. Ahh the great memories we could make. Alright so If I was going alone, I guess Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, but I would conveniently be deathly sick that day and my husband would fill in for me. He is a genius and DEFINITELY smarter than a fifth grader. He always gets those questions right. Little edit here, I also wouldn't mind Dancing With the Stars. I took ballroom dancing classes for over a year, so I would have an advantage. I could seriously win this!! My Cha Cha and Rumba rocks! Now if I was going WITH my husband, we would be in New York and hail the Cash Cab. Again my husband always gets those questions right too. What is it with him?!? Come on baby make us rich! hahaha just joking.


Well I hope you enjoyed my Five Questions Friday debut. Stay tuned for next weeks fun filled questions. See aren't I interesting?!

Michelle

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I had no idea there was a cursive writing portion on the LSAT. Maybe Dr's should have to take that too! I totally still use a notepad and calendar. Both sprawled out open on my desktop next to my desktop (which I prefer to use to my ipod...yep, ipod touch, not even an iphone).

And I totally agree with you on the reality shows. I love amazing race (we watch it as a family movie night movie) but would NOT go with my husband, he's too anal of a traveler. I have a friend in mind that I would take if I was doing the show. But for sure cash cab with my husband. That guy rocks at trivia. Pretty sure the only reason he wants to go to NYC is to try to find the cash cab!

Super fun and interesting. I may have to try these!

Rachel
http://www.holy-craft.blogspot.com

Krysta said...

Cute! That was a fun post! I didn't know you took the LSAT? Wow!

The Mommy Therapy said...

You are interesting!

I totally forgot about the LSAT cursive writing part! I should go back and change my answer. I won't, but I should.

I love the way there wasn't a single easy answer for you...I feel bonded to you now.

Me said...

This is such a fun and cute way to share things about yourself! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Can't wait to hear about it :)