It's been awhile again people! Sorry about that. Glad to see the blogging world is up and running without me (I'm totally joking of course). I am now officially in the second trimester and it is BLISS compared to the first. I am still pretty tired, but I can eat like a normal person again. Which is quite delicious after not eating anything but crackers and oatmeal for two months. I am sure my weight loss in the first trimester will make up for itself in the second ;)
Here is a cute little peek at my biggest project of 2012. Date of completion July 5th (C-section).
So my project to do list for this year (I am going to try to complete this. I am not making any promises though. Pregnancy and a two year old is a lot of work).
Make pillows for living room
Make pillows for Alexa's room
Redo kitchen island......for the fourth time
Finish my shelves over the windows in kitchen
Organize cabinets in my laundry room
Paint laundry room
Finish decorating laundry room
Get Ethan a big boy bed
Find a rug for his room
Paint a stencil on a rug for kitchen table
Make covers for chairs in kitchen
Reupholster bar stools
Organize and purge kids closets
Organize and purge coat and linen closet
Completely redo master suite
- Paint master bedroom and bathroom grey (color scheme if boy grey, turquoise and orange. Color scheme if girl grey, turquoise and pink.)
- Frame out mirrors in master bath
- Deocorate half the room as nursery
- Make upholstered platform bed
- Reupholster a rocking chair (will find on craigslist, waiting to find out sex of baby first)
- Find a dresser to redo for changing table
- Find a credenza or dresser to redo for tv
- Accessories, accessories, accessories
Sooooo I am not making any promises. I may get done every item on this list, I may get done more, or I may just give up all together and just take a ton of naps. Only time will tell ;)
What are some projects/goals that you have for 2012?
Tomorrow is my one year blog anniversary!! Whooo! Stay tuned for a recap of the past year. I got a lot done last year!